Friday, March 23, 2007

Crystal Liechty--The First Year

I'd heard good things about this book, and it just seemed like the kind of fun relationship-based read I'd be interested in. So I picked it up today at the LDStorymakers Writers Conference.

I haven't read much yet, but here are a couple of quotes that look really promising to me. Here's the one from the back cover:

There has been a lot of debate over the centuries as to what really took place that day in the Garden of Eden. But I know the truth. Adam left the toilet seat up for the millionth time, and Eve decided it was payback time--eternal damnation style.

And here's one from page 2:

I hated her perfect hair. I wanted to blow my nose in it.

With lines like this, I think I'm in for a fun read indeed. I'll have to let you all know how it goes.

No comments: